Retail Consulting Services
Whether you want to open a new store, move into new categories, or make management changes, Blacks Consulting can help.
Our team develops business strategies that leverage the opportunities in your market.
“We had a successful women’s wear business, but our menswear business had been falling off, so we engaged Blacks Consulting. Since working on this project with Blacks, I have thought more about my business and have been more excited about it than I have in years.”
– Connecticut Store Owner*
Today’s retailers wear several hats – business planners, staff managers and fashion experts, to name but a few. But, it’s easy to lose the big picture when you’re trying to do everything.
Blacks Consulting offers retailers an expert, objective eye to help you meet your performance and management goals.
We have experience in:
- Sales strategies and executive management services
- Coaching first-time retailers and helping veterans get up to speed with current retail trends
- Online marketing strategies
- Business plan development
- New fashion integration
- And, tailored programs that fit retailers specific needs
* We have confidentiality agreements with most of our clients. However, referrals are available for serious inquiries.
Matt Pruitt is a retail consultant and data analyst at Blacks Retail. His expertise in vendor performance, point-of-sale analytics, and growth strategies has helped clients achieve and exceed their goals. He studied Business Management and Philosophy at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.
Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 325-6751.